Education:BFA in Entertainment Art/Animation (completion date of May 2011), California State University Fullerton
Gnomon School of Visual Effects (2012 ~ )
Technical Skills:(Proficiency level: Advanced=***, Intermediate=**, Introductory=*)
- Animation Programs - Digicel Flipbook**, Toon Boom Animate/Studio**, Monkey Jam***, Mirage**, TV Paint**, Maya*
- Adobe Programs - Illustrator**, Premiere Pro**, Photoshop**, Flash**, After Effects**, Dreamweaver*
- Editing Programs - Sound Booth Pro*, Final Cut Pro**
- Office Programs - Microsoft Excel***, Word***, Power Point**, File Maker*
- Other programs - Corel Painter**
- Easley-Dunn Productions, Inc. (July 2011 ~ December 2011)
Character Design and Concept Artist Intern
Texture Artist and UI Artist Intern
Character and Effects Animator Intern
-Responsibilities include: Design various game art (character, props, 3D texture mapping, UI, and game assets). Animate game characters, props, and effects using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- Film Roman (August 2011 ~ December 2011)
Production Assistant Intern on "THE SIMPSONS"
-Responsible for assisting in the production aspects of the animated TV show, "The Simpsons". (Importing images into archives, managing files, and basic office duties
- Mariposa Pictures (July 2011 ~ December 2011)
Background and Layout Artist Assistant
-Responsibilities include: Illustrating various 2D background assets; and prepare cleaned up layout design.
- Gel Communications (August 2010 ~ December 2010)
Graphic Design Assistant Intern
-Responsibilities Include: Online market and concept research, assisting in concept designs and revisions, compiling trend and illustration boards.
Skills:Creating traditional and 3D animation; Character, Prop, and Concept designs; Storyboard Art and creating Animatics; Narrative Illustrations; Children's Book Illustration.
Relevant Coursework:Intro to Traditional Animation, Intro to 3D animation, Animation A/B, Special Studies in Animation, Cartooning and Carictures, Illustration A/B/C, Elements of Sequential Art, Special Studies in Illustration, Life Drawing for Animation, Animal and Wildlife Drawing, Descriptive Drawing.
- Seleceted for the 2010 "CSU SUMMER ARTS PROGRAM"Making a hand drawn animated commercial - AN intensive 2 week workshop where students worked in a team to create every necessary stage of animation production to complete a 30 second short film or commercial. Each team was responsible for the following; writing the script, storyboarding, character design, concept art, layout, background paintings, animation and post production (sound, editing, voice, ink and paint etc.)
- Fluent in Japanese and English (both reading and writing)